Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tartine

We tried to eat at Tartine on Monday morning before heading to Napa, but by the time we got there at 9:00 the line was already wrapped around the building. So Tuesday we got up extra early and we were waiting outside before it opened at 7:30.  

I don't even know how to write anything to explain Tartine.  As I said before I'm not really a writer, and the only words I can come up with like "incredible" or "amazing" are too familiar and really don't do this place justice.  I am however pretty sure this is what you get to eat in heaven for breakfast.  

Day one at Tartine: Morning Bun, double Pain au chocolat, grugĂ©re, croissant, and a dried fruit scone 

Morning Bun (half eaten!)



Sorry we don't have pictures of everything.... maybe next time we will be able to hold off before eating it all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment